You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet App Icon Missing from Home Screen on iPhone 8

On my iPhone 8 my wallet app icon has gone missing from my Home Screen and I can’t get it back there. The only way I can see it is to scroll the Home Screen to the left and then enter wallet in the search bar. But even though I can see it there it doesn’t appear on the Home Screen. Thanks

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 12:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 12:12 AM

Kemudo Said:

"Wallet App Icon Missing from Home Screen on iPhone 8: On my iPhone 8 my wallet app icon has gone missing from my Home Screen and I can’t get it back there. The only way I can see it is to scroll the Home Screen to the left and then enter wallet in the search bar. But even though I can see it there it doesn’t appear on the Home Screen. Thanks"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If the Wallet widget has gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Note: You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, make note of them.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 12:12 AM in response to Kemudo

Kemudo Said:

"Wallet App Icon Missing from Home Screen on iPhone 8: On my iPhone 8 my wallet app icon has gone missing from my Home Screen and I can’t get it back there. The only way I can see it is to scroll the Home Screen to the left and then enter wallet in the search bar. But even though I can see it there it doesn’t appear on the Home Screen. Thanks"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If the Wallet widget has gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Note: You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, make note of them.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout

Wallet App Icon Missing from Home Screen on iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.